The start of the year can be a stressful time for some, but also a great time to evaluate, plan and declutter.
If you are finding it hard to get going this new year, here’s a couple of tips:
- Pack away all your decorations and Christmas related things. I noticed after putting away what I thought was everything I still left out placemats and a table runner.
- Buy yourself some new stationary, new journal and some nice pens.
- Start to write about what you want to bring into this new year. I touch on this in my most recent Facebook live video. You can also download my PDF to find what tarot symbol you are going into this year here (it’s free!). Read both the double digit and what it reduces to.
- Clear your energy with a number of things- smudge sticks and incense are great to clear your aura and your environment. Also a dip in the ocean if you live near one or a salt(crystal) is fantastic, and add some magnesium flakes to the water if you have them. If you don’t have a bath you can add salt and magnesium to a bucket of warm water and standing in your shower, bathe in the water with a flannel or washer and allow a few minutes for your body to adsorb the magnesium into your skin, then rinse. Magnesium is wonderful for the muscles. Add a couple of your favourite oils to create an aromatherapy experience.
- Clear your environment with with visualisation: imagine a snow storm or I sometimes I like to use an ocean wave and see it blowing or sweeping through your home office or work area. See all of the corners being cleansed and sparkling as it moves through each room. I visualise all of the curtains and blinds moving as I go from one room to another.
Use incense and smudge sticks as above. Place rock salt in areas of your home that need a little extra (eg. if there has been arguments/disagreements in an area in the home, you can leave some rock salt in a little bowl to absorb any residual energy.)
Putting flowers in your environment can add another element and are so visually and emotionally pleasing. Other things are crystals, shells, and plants to name a few.
On January 4, 2019, I went live on Facebook to help you acknowledge 2018 and talk about the 2019/ 12/3 universal year energy that we are going into. We worked out what personal year you are going into and I gave some tups on how to get the most out of 2019. If you missed catching me live, replay the video here.