Using the Gold Lotus Oracle Deck as a starting point, we go within and explore with journalling as this becomes the foundation behind your art piece. This workshop has been extended to 2 days!
This workshop is an opportunity to explore your muse. With prompts, colour and techniques you will learn:
- How to go within and paint from your heart and soul
- Learn techniques, mark making and mediums to further explore your vision
- Release blocks that could be stopping you going forward in your art(life) practice
- Build confidence in your personal and spiritual growth
- Have fun in a safe loving environment
- Included morning tea and snacks and ephemera pack
This is a fun workshop that will get your creativity flowing and is hosted in person by Michelle Mann. Your ticket includes morning tea, snacks and ephemera pack.
Venue- Earthess Hub, Coolum
3/56 Lysaght Street Coolum Beach QLD 4573 Australia
April 6 – 7, 2019 (TO BE CONFORMED)
What others are saying:
“This workshop is thought provoking and I loved transferring emotions to paint. Very, very enjoyable” – Carol, Sunshine Coast.
“I loved playing with supplies and learning to connect feelings with art. Also the meditation at the start. Thank You” – Monika, Sunshine Coast.
“Very inspiring. I loved expressing myself, playing with assorted papers and adding layers. Thoroughly enjoyed it and meeting the other participants” – Anon.
“Thank you Michelle for giving me the opportunity to express in a visual” – Maureen, Sunshine Coast.
“I liked the fact that I was deeply present and that realised I miss paint. I can’t wait for the next class as I felt I could have gone longer. I would love a retreat in Bali with this workshop” – Tabitha, Gold Coast.